Más de una vez he escrito sobre la hipocresía, frivolidad, apariencias....como quiera llamarse.
Cada uno enseña la parte que quiere y es respetable.
Creo que es importante mostrarse, estar cerca de los demás. Últimamente empiezo a ver que todo no es lo que parece y que cada uno actúa como sabe o según su consciencia.
Valoro mucho la amistad , el enriquecimiento de las culturas y de las personas con las que cada día nos cruzamos. Todo el mundo tiene impacto en nuestra vida.
Estoy dando vueltas a la misión de vida. No estamos aquí solo para hacer una profesión o cumplir un rol...Hay mucho más.
Quizá os parezca un rollo todo esto que digo. Tengo mis momentos reflexivos, me gusta pararme, tomar aire, sentir y últimamente lo noto que me hace falta ese tiempo para mi. También agradecer a amigos que son tesoros, no importa la nacionalidad, religión, estatus, o ideología.
Pienso, luego existo.
Feliz dia y un abrazo fuerte
More than once I have written about hypocrisy, frivolity, appearances... whatever you want to call it.
Each one teaches the part they want and it is respectable.
I think it's important to show yourself, to be close to others. Lately I begin to see that everything is not what it seems and that everyone acts as they know or according to their conscience.
There are ups and downs in life. Something I learned from my grandmother is to look at the positive in things, to see the good in each person and to move on. Although sometimes it is also necessary to stop, listen and follow the signs.
I highly value friendship, the enrichment of cultures and the people with whom I come across every day. Everyone has an impact on our life.
I am circling the mission of life. We are not here just to make a profession or fulfill a role... There is much more.
Maybe all this I say seems stupid to you. I have my reflective moments, I like to stop, take a breath, feel and lately I notice that I need that time for myself. Also I want to thank friends who are treasures, regardless of nationality, religion, status, or ideology.
I think, therefore I exist.
Happy day and a big hug
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario