There are some people that have a special power to sing, play instruments and get to change our mood completely. I really appreciate what they do and it is really something to thank.
The power of music for the brain, emotions and soul is amazing.
Does it happen to you too?
To me there are people that I do admire a lot for what they do and musicians are among them.
One of my dreams would be playing an instrument.
During quarantine I started having singing lessons with an Argentinian friend and I really had a wonderful time, choosing the songs, practising and singing with my teacher. The firrst days it wasn't easy as the lyrics were making something to me, I started crying, I feel so many emotions singing and listening to music. It is as travelling to a different place, opening the heart and a dance between heart and soul...Don't you think it is great?
Going to concerts is wonderful too. You can dance, get crazy, sing and that craziness comes into happiness and it is like flying, it makes me daydream.
I want to thank all the sensitive people who work as musicians, I do admire and sometimes it is like love at first sight.
Thanks for existing!You are adorable!
Noa and GIl Dor, wonderful!
With Noa in Getafe, May 2016
Carlos and Xurxo Nüñez with The Chieftains
With the best bagpiper in the world, Barcelona December 2015
Robin James Hurt an amazing Irish singer and guitar player
They all make me feel great in most of the times. When I wake up sad I start the day having a showe listening to Celtic music and my mood completely changes, so I feel so grateful, they are like wizards.
Research findings have demonstrated that music supports our physical, mental and emotional health. It can help in regulating our emotions, improving our mood, and enhancing productivity and concentration, and it can even help us sleep better.
If you have the opportunity to talk to musicians, be close to them, do not hesitate, they will be thankful and will love to listen to you.
Musicians are healers, making you travel and touching your soul

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario