Chiquita,
You came into my life as a surprise and it was not a coincidence. You were walking down the street in Sanlucar de Barrameda, nearly twent years ago.You came to me very fast and I decided to take you, cause i thought you were lost.
From the first second there was a strong connection between us and you always protected me.
You were not lost, Chiquita, you had been abandonned and it was the easiest decision to bear in mind, take you with me. I didn't know we were going to live so many adventures together, but I realized you would always be my best friend and you would be the best companion I could ever dream of.
You left this world four years ago, Chquita, and it's still difficult to believe that you are not smiling next to me. But, to be honest you are closer to me than I think, cause you take care of me, Concha, Tom and Rumba from Heaven. I know you come to hug me and I do it in dreams too.
I think all pets go to Heaven as you treat us so good, and you are furry angels.
Kitty, Manolito,Toby, Coco, Lucas, Chiquita, Jerry, Tona,Pepe, Margarita and Way... I know you all are in Heaven.
Thanks for existing. I will be happy the day I can hug you again. Cause I know Heaven exists and we will play again with a ball, toy and we will go to the seaside together.
Thank you for being our best friends
Love you,
Laura
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario